The past decade has shown vast growth in terms of science and technology and as one would expect, this ever-changing environment parallels to the exercise industry as well. Personal training and even the modern day gym experience is not what it once was, and Hive Lifespan Center is a testimony to just that.
At Hive, reaching your health and fitness goals has never been easier. The unique approach to exercise instruction promotes a sense of community, accountability and excitement that makes it nearly impossible to evade success. With a variety of packages and formats to drive effective programs for any individual or group, Hive has what it takes to help even the most novice exerciser reach and exceed any fitness goal.
Hive is designed with open spaces that support and enable their credentialed staff to implement functional training and group coaching. Personal training at Hive incorporates free form training and multi-joint movements that emulate day-to-day activity, hence strengthening the individual’s every day endeavors. At Hive, fitness is not relegated to just the “body builder”, the staff is able and qualified to work with any age group at any level, regardless of their goals.
With a vast range of services, there really is something for everyone at Hive. Whether you require one on one attention or simply want to engage in a larger group class, there is something for everyone at a price that won’t break the bank.
• Private Coaching – Work with a professional personal trainer one on one to receive the utmost in personalized supervision over your exercise plan and it’s execution. $$$$
• Semi-Private Coaching – Exercise in groups of 2-4 with others at your same fitness level with similar goals. A professional personal trainer oversees the program and spends time ensuring safety of movements, as well as progressions and regressions of exercises. The semi-private setting is fun, motivating, and the hour session literally flies by. The most popular training type amongst Hive members, semi-private training offers a value-to-benefit ratio that is hard to beat. $$$
• Specialty Coaching – Small group class settings of 4-8 based on a specific modality. Instructed by a professional personal trainer, classes include TRX, HumanSport, Glide, Kettlebell and Kickboxing. Progressions and regressions are offered, as well as the supervision of technique and insurance of safety. $$
• Group Studio Coaching – The largest of the classes, these include spin, barre, boot camp, HIIT training, yoga, mat Pilates as well as others. Still overseen and instructed by a professional personal trainer, these classes offer a less personalized but still highly effective approach. Class sizes range between 8 – 12 people. $
There are countless reasons to hire a personal trainer but here are a few you may not have considered:
• First and foremost, group coaching offers an environment in which you don’t have to think, the personal trainer designs a program for you and all you have to do is show up!
• More bang for your buck. Working with a personal trainer or utilizing class based exercise instruction allows you to achieve the maximum results in the least amount of time without distraction.
• The ever-important motivation factor. Exercising with a personal trainer or a small group of others creates outside investment in your health and fitness goals.
• The learning curve. Group training offers a superior learning environment where one cannot only learn from their trainer but others in the group as well.
• Increased accountability. Without personal training and/or small group training you are the only person who can hold yourself accountable for missing a workout. When joining a club and working out with others, an increased accountability follows, you are expected and relied on to be present.
• Variety. It’s easy to get stuck in the same routine even if it may not be as effective as it used to be. Personal training and small group classes provide an environment in which you’re constantly being challenged and in turn, you constantly see results.